About the Job
Caliber is revolutionizing the global fitness industry by combining science-based strength training methods with expert human coaching to help people improve their strength, health, and overall well-being.
We’re looking for expert coaches who care deeply about helping people unlock their true potential. This is a chance to build upon your skills as a personal trainer and learn how to effectively connect with clients digitally, providing ongoing personalized support through messaging and video chatting.
As a Caliber strength coach, you’ll be joining a fast-growing company aimed at reshaping the way people strength train and work with coaches, all done 100% virtually through the Caliber mobile app.
- NCCA accredited trainer certification (ACSM, ACE, NASM, or NSCA preferred).
- 1-2 years of experience working as a personal trainer.
- Understanding of proper exercise technique, especially for primary weight training exercises such as the bench press, squat, and deadlift.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Willingness to learn and adopt new training techniques based on our fitness methodology.
- Able to work at least 10-15 hours per week.
- Able to work 40 hours per week.
- Experience training clients online/virtually.
- Develop a strength training program uniquely tailored to help each client achieve their fitness goals, based on the equipment they have access to and their schedule.
- Develop a nutrition plan tailored to help each client meet their weight goals, body composition goals, or general health goals.
- Remain in constant communication and provide support, encouragement, and technical feedback to each client, through our in-app messaging system and video calls.
- Provide ongoing education to clients in tandem with the Caliber in-app lessons covering a range of topics including nutrition, supplements, training, and exercise techniques.
- Collaborate with the engineering, product, and marketing teams to improve the experience for each Caliber member.
- Join a diverse, passionate and driven team with a variety of backgrounds.
- Flexible vacation policy.
- Opportunity to join a fast-growing startup.
- Ability to work 100% remotely.
Caliber is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.